Friday, July 8, 2011

My First Blog

Blog Blog blog.  Bloggity blog blog blog.  Blogger blogging blog and blog blog bloggity blog.  Blogs blogging blogger blog blogging blog blog blog.

With that said I want to share things with you, the people of the Internet.  Now that I have an iPad I tend to do most of my drawings...all of them at the moment...in the digital realm.  I thought a blog would be a good place to share these images....thoughts.....drawings...whatever....just a little place....other than Facebook...to share things from my brain.

Today I am leaving on a train to Berlin.  I hope I will be able to post something while I am there.  I will be walking around everyday with my camera and my iPad....taking in the city and making interpretations.

Till then!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment